The Critical Role of Local Social Advertising in Economic Recovery
The meaning of local activation has changed and will likely continue to change going forward, demanding a greater level of flexibility from marketers.
Three months ago, social advertising was thought of primarily as a direct-response tactic. Now, it has quickly evolved into a pivotal communication tool, with a newly gained understanding that it can be used to reach deeply into communities with highly targeted messaging, purpose, and impact.
In this webinar we will discuss the role of local social advertising in the economic rebuild and how facilitating connections can be done at scale, whether you are a large multi-location brand, and agency, or an SMB reseller.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- Why companies that invest in local social advertising with precise targeting, refocused and flexible creative and messaging will capitalize on recovery opportunities and dominate in 2020 and into 2021.
- What measurements can be used to define social advertising success.
- How engaging with consumers and the community on a personal level will establish a long-lasting connection and how ads can be dynamically scaled for localization.
- How SMBs should take advantage of conversational commerce
- Best practices in social advertising through the lens of three industry-leading companies:
- A Global Fortune 500 beverage company using social to reach into communities to support local bars and restaurants
- A Fortune 500 real estate company that’s enabling its agents to make critical connections at a time when human interaction is limited
- A leading SMB reseller that’s empowering their customers with new and innovative tools to enhance personal connections.